V-Colo Web Control Panel
Click any of the links in the "Features" list to go directly to the Control Panel screen you need. You can bookmark any page in the Control Panel for direct access, so you don't have to go through this page if you prefer.
For a working demo, just go to any screen and log in as user ID "demo", with password "demo" (all lower case). You can see just about everything in the control panel, though changes are not permitted. All features function as you'd expect with real accounts.
Control Panel Features:
- Change password For the web interface, and your Panix Shell account. This FAQ tells you how to change your V-Colo Server root password.
- Reboot your V-Colo server In single-user mode, if necessary.
- Boot your server from a "Live CD" (an emergency Administrator's OS for recovering crashed OSes, repartitioning, etc. This will not modify the OS on your disks.)
- Use the Disk Manager Create, resize, or destroy a virtual disk.
- Change "Boot Profile" Boot from different virtual disks
- Load a new OS Switch OSes or versions, add a new one, or just start with a clean slate.
- Add more IPs, disk, RAM, or transfers to your server
- Edit reverse DNS (PTRs) for your IP address(es)
- See Message of the Day
- Check your jobs See the status of any long-running requests, such as OS installations.
- View and Edit your account, including:
If there are other features you'd like to see us add to our Control Panel, please let us know. We're always open to suggestions about how to make this service better.
Last Modified:Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013 13:14:42 EST
© Copyright 2010, Public Access Networks Corporation